Cancel your Voice subscription
To stop using Google Voice at your organization, cancel your Voice subscription. If you’re billed on a monthly Flex plan, canceling your subscription immediately stops further billing for Voice services.
Canceling your subscription terminates all your voice licenses. You can cancel Voice and keep your other subscriptions active, such as G Suite. Or, to delete all your subscriptions, learn how to Cancel G Suite.
Before you cancel
If you decide to cancel your Voice subscription, you might need to carry out these tasks:
- Save user data—Users will retain access to their Voice data, but they won't be able to use Voice features. User data is automatically deleted when you delete user accounts.
The easiest way to download and export your users' data is to use the data export tool.
- Save Billing records—After you delete your Voice account, you can’t access your billing records. Before you delete, you can download any invoices or billing records.
Cancel a subscription
From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
- Next to your Google Voice subscription, click Actions Cancel subscription.
Read about charges after you cancel.
- At the bottom right, click Continue With Cancellation.
- Click Yes to complete cancellation.