Let users perform management tasks in your Google Admin console—such as inviting and removing users—by giving them an administrator role. When a user with an admin role signs in to their Google account, they see the Admin console.
Assign an admin role
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, see Find a user account.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- Click Admin roles and privileges.
- For the Super Admin (email verified) role, click Not assigned to assign the role.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To return to the user’s account page, at the top right, click the Up arrow .
The user typically gets their new privileges within a few minutes. However, it can take up to 24 hours. When they sign in to their account, they arrive at the Admin console Home page. Here they see the controls allowed by their privileges.
Next steps: Have each administrator add recovery options to their account.