Cloud Search usage limits
Cloud Search has these known limits:
- You can search content from only your organization's domain. Any content created outside your organization and shared with you won't appear in search results.
- Deleted and Draft emails won't appear in search results.
- Draft sites appear in search results if you use the All or Drive filters. Draft sites don't appear if you use the Sites filter.
- Events from only your primary calendar show up in search results. Cloud Search doesn't currently support secondary calendars or calendars shared with you.
- In large documents, only the first several thousand words are searchable.
Cloud Search Platform Edition Takeout
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?