Publish an App Maker app in the G Suite Marketplace
As a G Suite administrator, you can use the G Suite Marketplace to quickly distribute App Maker apps to users in your organization. You can make an app available to all users, or you can let them choose which apps to install.
You can't share App Maker apps with users outside of your G Suite organization.
Before you begin
Complete the following tasks before publishing an app to the G Suite Marketplace:
- The app must be published by App Maker. Preview apps can't be distributed in the G Suite Marketplace.
- You'll need to open the app in App Maker. Ask its developer to add you to the app with the administrator role.
- G Suite Marketplace requires all apps to include several graphic and text assets. Review this list of assets and prepare them before you start the publishing process.
Publish an app
- Open the app in App Maker and go to Settings > Deployments
- Click the deployment you want to publish, and then click View logs. This takes you to the GCP project related to this App Maker app.
- Open the G Suite Marketplace SDK and click Enable.
- In the left navigation, click Configuration.
- Complete the required fields and upload the app's graphic assets.
- Under Extensions, click the Universal navigation extension box and paste the URL for the deployment you're publishing.
- Under Visibility, click My domain then click Save changes.
- In the left navigation, click Publish.
- Complete the required fields and upload a banner image. You can also upload screenshots.
- Click Publish.
Distribute the app to your organization's users
- Go to your organization's list of apps in the G Suite Marketplace.
- Click the app you want to share with users.
- Click Domain install to make the app available to everyone in your organization.
- Learn more about managing G Suite Marketplace apps for your organization.