As a G Suite administrator, you can use the G Suite Marketplace to quickly distribute App Maker apps to users in your organization.
Users outside of your G Suite organization can't use your organization's App Maker apps.
Before you begin
- The app's developer must publish the app to a deployment. Preview apps can't be distributed in the G Suite Marketplace.
- Make sure you can access the app's settings in App Maker. Ask the app's developer to add you to the deployment's Admin role.
- Prepare the graphic and text assets that are required to publish an app in G Suite Marketplace.
Publish an app
- Open the app in App Maker.
- Click Settings > Deployments.
- Click the deployment you want to publish in the G Suite Marketplace and copy the deployment URL.
- Click View logs. The Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Console opens in the project associated with the App Maker app.
- In the GCP Console, click Menu APIs & ServicesLibrary.
- Search for "G Suite Marketplace" and click G Suite Marketplace SDK. If the G Suite Marketplace SDK isn't enabled, click Enable.
- In the left navigation, click Configuration.
- Complete the required fields and upload the app's graphic assets.
- Under Extensions, check the Universal navigation extension box and paste the URL for the deployment to publish.
- Under Visibility, select My domain. This setting makes the app findable by everyone in your organization.
- Click Save changes.
- In the left navigation, click Publish.
- Complete the required fields and upload a banner image. You can also upload screenshots.
- Click Publish.
Distribute the app to your organization's users
- Go to your organization's list of apps in the G Suite Marketplace.
- Click the app you want to share with users.
- Click Domain install to make the app available to everyone in your organization.
Learn how to manage G Suite Marketplace apps for your organization.