Edit classic sites at your domain
This article is for administrators of the classic Google Sites (no “Publish” button at the top right). Get help for administrators of the new Google Sites.
As an administrator, you can view and edit all sites at your domain, regardless of whether they are private or public. For example, if a user at your domain creates a site or page that violates your organization's policies, you can edit the site to revise or remove the content.
Access sites created at your domain
- Go to https://sites.google.com/a/your_domain.com.
Make sure to replace your_domain.com with your actual domain name.
- Click Browse Sites and then click the (all sites) category.
Delete a site
- In the top right of the site to be deleted, click the gear icon and then select Manage site from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Delete this Site button. A confirmation box appears.
- Click DELETE to confirm that you want to delete the site permanently.
Note: Only owners and administrators can delete sites. As the owner or administrator, you can visit the URL and recover your site within 30 days after deletion.