Google Sites overview
Google Sites is an online application that makes creating a team web site as easy as editing a document. With Google Sites, you can quickly gather a variety of information in one place - including videos, calendars, presentations, attachments, and text - and easily share it for viewing or editing with a small group, an entire organization, or the world. Get started with Google Sites by enabling the service.
Key product features:
- Customize your site's interface for your group or project's look and feel
- Create a new sub-page with the click of a button
- Choose different page types, such as webpage, announcements, dashboard, and list
- Centralize shared information: Embed rich content (video, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, Picasa photo slide shows) into any page, and upload file attachments
- Manage permission settings to keep your site as private or widely editable and viewable as you'd like. Only users that you invite into your domain as collaborators will have the ability to create sites for your domain.
- Search across your Google Sites content with Google search technology
Using Google Sites for your business:
Creating Google Sites:
For more information on Google Sites, see the Sites Help Center.