Supported editions for this feature: Frontline Standard; Enterprise; Education Standard and Education Plus; Enterprise Essentials Plus. Compare your edition
Before you set up BigQuery logs in the Google Admin console, you need to set up a BigQuery project for your reporting logs in the Google Cloud console.
- In the Google Cloud console, create or open an active BigQuery project.
For details, go to Creating and managing projects.
Note: You need to enable billing for each project you create.
- Go to the IAM & Admin page for your project.
- Add a project editor for your project. The project editor sets up the BigQuery project in the Google Admin console. For details, go to Basic roles and permissions and Predefined roles and permissions.
- At the top of the page, click Add.
- In New members, enter the project editor's user ID.
- In Select a role, select Project, then Editor.
- (Optional) Click Add Another Role to add the same person as the project owner: Select Project, then Owner.
- Click Save.
Next, set up BigQuery logs in the Admin console.