To forward messages for the entire domain:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, go to Apps > G Suite > Gmail > Advanced settings.
- In the Organizations section, make sure your domain is highlighted -- for example, solarmora.com.
- Scroll down the page to find the Email routing section (or you can also type email routing in the Search settings field).
- At the bottom of the Email routing section, click Add another destination. (This opens a new dialog box in the Email routing section.)
- In the Destination box, enter the name of the domain to which you want to forward mail, or the IP address of the mail server.
If you enter a domain name, G Suite forwards messages to the mail server designated by that domain's MX records. For a legacy mail server that is part of the same domain that uses G Suite, create a domain alias and update the MX records for the alias domain to route email to the legacy mail server; enter the alias domain name in the Destination box.
- Select the Change SMTP envelope check box if you want the G Suite mail server to update the recipient address when it forwards mail.
By default, the G Suite mail server forwards messages as is, with the original recipient address in the To: field. For example, when the mail server forwards a message addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org to userX@additional_destination.com, the message appears in the new inbox with the original address email@example.com in the To: field. Select the check box if you want the forwarded message to appear in the new inbox with userX@additional_destination.com in the To: field.
- Specify which accounts the mail server applies the routing rule to by selecting a Deliver email for option.
- To configure split delivery, select Unknown accounts only.
- To forward messages for recognized users in your domain, select Provisioned accounts only.
- To forward all messages that the G Suite mail server receives, select All accounts.
Note that you can prevent this routing rule from applying for individual recipients by setting the user-level routing rules for that recipient.
- Select Send bounce notifications if you want the G Suite mail server to inform the sender if the message is not sucessfully delivered to the forward destination.
- Click Save changes.
It can take up to an hour for the changes to propagate through Google systems.