To change the timezone:
- Click the Settings button .
- In the Investigation settings window, click the down arrow for the Timezone setting.
- From the drop-down menu, choose from the list of timezones.
- Click APPLY.
Note: You can adjust the timezone for a search even after a search is completed and you have the results. Both the parameters you have entered and the results will be updated to the new timezone. For example, if your global timezone is Pacific time, and one of your search results displays a time parameter of 1:00 PM Pacific time, updating your timezone to Eastern time will change this search result to 4:00 PM Eastern time.
Your access to the security investigation tool
- Supported editions for the security investigation tool include Enterprise Plus and Education Plus.
- Admins with Cloud Identity Premium, Enterprise Standard, and Education Standard can also use the investigation tool for a subset of data sources.
- Your ability to run a search in the investigation tool depends on your Google edition, your administrative privileges, and the data source. If you're unable to run a search in the investigation tool for a specific data source, you can generally use the audit and investigation page instead.