View service uptime numbers
With the Apps Monthly Uptime report, you can view monthly worldwide availability for Google Workspace services. Google provides this historical data—called uptime numbers—as part of our ongoing commitment to transparency about our operations.
Open the Apps Monthly Uptime report
From the Admin console Home page, go to Reports.
- At the left, click Google Workspace Apps Monthly Uptime.
Learn more about the Apps Uptime report
Apps Uptime report details
- Uptime numbers include standard editions only—These include Business Starter, Standard, and Plus; Enterprise; G Suite Basic and Business. Other special editions or versions of Google Workspace are not included.
- An uptime number is a ratio—It is the total time a service was available when users requested it divided by the total time users requested it. We calculate this ratio using data aggregated across all users of Business Starter, Standard, and Plus; Enterprise; G Suite Basic and Business.
- Uptime numbers are worldwide averages—They don’t correspond to the uptime numbers for a specific domain.
- Uptime numbers show general service availability—They don’t necessarily include or correspond to service incidents, such as the temporary unavailability of specific features.
- Uptime numbers are published quarterly—However, the time before publication varies, depending on factors such as any service incidents. It can take several months after a quarter ends to research and process the data. Please check back if uptime numbers for a quarter aren’t yet available.
Compare with Google Workspace Status Dashboard
- Apps Monthly Uptime report—Use this report to determine the reliability of Google Workspace services. The report shows only historical data about the availability of a service—that is, whether users could reach the service. Service availability numbers don’t include incidents with specific features or capabilities of a service.
- Google Workspace Status Dashboard—Use this dashboard to find information about a specific service incident. The dashboard shows both real-time and historical data about specific incidents with Google Workspace services and their features or capabilities.