The device requirements for Google endpoint management vary by feature. Unless noted, devices that don’t meet the minimum requirements can't synchronize work data.
Basic mobile management
- Android 2.2 Froyo and later with the latest version of the Google Play services app. To enforce screen-lock requirements, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and earlier devices need the Google Apps Device Policy app.
- Apple® iOS® 8 and later or iPadOS 13.1 and later, with an Apple ID and Safari® enabled. Earlier devices can sync work data, but screen-lock requirements aren't enforced.
Advanced mobile management
- Android 2.2 and later. For devices with work profiles, Android 5.0 Lollipop and later. For user-owned devices that the user sets up as owned by the organization, Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later.
- iOS 10.0 and later or iPadOS 13.1 and later, with an Apple ID and Safari enabled
- (G Suite only) Devices that use Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® 12.1 (such as Windows Phone® 7 and 8 and BlackBerry® 10)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop and later devices with a work profile
- Android 2.2 to 4.4.4 KitKat devices without a work profile
- iOS 10.0 and later or iPadOS 13.1 and later
- Android 5.0 and later (supported on most devices—to confirm, contact the device manufacturer)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later
- Devices running Chrome OS