The minimum device requirements for Google endpoint management vary by feature. Unless noted, devices that don’t meet these minimum requirements are unable to synchronize corporate data.
- Android 2.2 Froyo and later with the latest version of the Google Play services app (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and earlier devices need the Google Apps Device Policy app to enforce screen-lock requirements.)
- Apple® iOS® 8 and later with an iTunes® account and Safari® enabled (Earlier devices can sync corporate data, but screen-lock requirements are not enforced.)
- Android 2.2 and later. For devices with work profiles, Android 5.0 Lollipop and later. For user-owned devices that the user sets up as owned by the organization, Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later.
- iOS 9 and later with an iTunes account and Safari enabled
- (G Suite only) Devices that use Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® 12.1 (such as Windows Phone® 7 and 8 and BlackBerry® 10)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop and later devices with a work profile
- Android 2.2 to 4.4.4 KitKat devices without a work profile
- iOS 9 and later
- Android 5.0 and later (supported on most devices—to confirm, contact the device manufacturer)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow and later
- Devices running Chrome OS