Check the status of large tasks
You can see if large administrative tasks are still in progress, completed, or canceled. Depending on the task, you might also be able to:
- See who started it.
- Find out when it started.
- View or download files.
- See when it was completed.
You can view the status of a task for up to 15 days after it’s finished.
Tasks you can monitor
Currently, you can monitor the following tasks. Other tasks will be available later.
- Upload user account information
- Download a list of users
- Download a list of a user’s devices
- Use data Loss Prevention (DLP) rule scans for Drive
Monitor the status of a large task
- At the top of the Admin console, click Tasks to view the status of your large tasks.
- (Optional) If processing for a download task is finished, click the link to view or download the file.
- (Optional) To view the status of tasks that other administrators have performed, click Others’ Tasks.
- (Optional) To close your Tasks list, click Tasks again.