- Go to www.networksolutions.com and click Manage Account.
- Enter your user ID and password, select Manage All Services from the pulldown menu, and click Login.
- Click Manage Domain Names.
- Select the domain name to receive new DNS records and click Manage.
- Click Change Where Domain Points.
- Click Advanced DNS.
- Under the Host Aliases (CNAME Records) heading, click Add/Edit.
- Enter your CNAME records using the CNAME record values table as a guide, depending on the type of CNAME records you are creating.
- Select the radio button to the left of the Other Host box.
- In the Other Host field, enter the corresponding Value/Answer/Destination from the same CNAME record values table.
- Click Continue.
- Review your changes and click Save Changes to create the CNAME record.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.