- Log in to your account at www.enom.com.
- From the drop-down menu at the Domains tab, select My Domain. You'll be directed to the Manage Domains page.
- Click the domain that you'd like to use with G Suite.
- Click Host Settings.
- To add a CNAME record, click NEW ROW. If you've already created a CNAME record for the address, simply edit the existing CNAME record.
- Enter your CNAME record using the examples listed in the CNAME record values table.
- As the host name, enter ghs.googlehosted.com.
- Click Save.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.