- Log in to your account at www.strato.de by entering your username and password.
- Look under the header STRATO products, and click the website you want to use with Google Workspace. Click on your package at the right of your domain.
- Click Domain navigation (Domainverwaltung).
- Click the header DNS settings (DNS Einstellungen).
- Find the MX record field and click manage.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
Important: Each MX record value must contain a period (.) at the end. For example:
- Click OK.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.