When you open your G Suite for Education account, you should select a school type. The school type helps us to provide the correct services based on who your users are. The options are:
- Primary/Secondary Education: Includes preschool, elementary, middle, and high school, as well as school districts with only these types of school. You should select this option if your students are primarily under the age of 18.
- Higher Education: Includes vocational schools, colleges, and post-graduate institutions. You should select this option if your students are over 18.
Note: If you have a mix of school types, for example a high school and a college, select Primary/Secondary as your school type.
Change your Organization Type in G Suite for Education
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Company profileProfile.
- Next to Organization Type, click the drop-down list and choose the correct type.
- At the bottom, click Save.