Tip: For convenience, expand the steps in this article and print it to refer to as you go through the verification process.
After you verify that you own your domain, you can start using your Google service, such as G Suite, G Suite Essentials, or Cloud Identity. If you have G Suite, you can start using Gmail, Google Drive, and all the other services included with your G Suite account.
How do I verify?
When you sign up for your Google service, you get a verification record that you copy and paste into your domain settings (usually stored with your domain host).
Need help with verification? Contact G Suite support for fast, personalized help that’s included with your G Suite subscription. Google Cloud support is available for customers with Silver, Gold, or Platinum support levels.
If you already signed up for G Suite but didn't complete the setup process, you can pick up where you left off.
Open the setup tool and click Verify.
Click Continue to verify your domain with a TXT record. You can also click Switch verification method if you need to use another method.
Click Copy to copy your unique verification record.
- In the Admin Console, on the Verify your domain and set up email page, click the link to open your domain host sign-in page in a new tab.
Note: If the Admin Console doesn’t provide a link to your domain, open to the DomainDiscount24 site in a new tab. Keep the Admin Console open in the first tab.
- Enter the customer ID or email address and password you created when you purchased your domain from DomainDiscount24.
- Do one of the following actions:
- On the left, click DomainsMy domains.
- Click the domain name that you want to verify for a Google service.
- On the DNS settings tab, scroll to the bottom of the page and in the Subdomain overview section, click Edit next to the domain you want to verify.
- Scroll down to the TXT section and in the TXT-Record field, paste the entire verification record that you copied in step 1.
- At the bottom of the DNS settings window, click Save.
In the Subdomain overview section, the new TXT record appears.
Return to the setup tool in the Admin console and click Verify.
Click Continue, then scroll to the bottom of the next page. Click Verify my domain.
G Suite: Next steps
Now it’s time to set up Gmail with your G Suite account.
- Keep the Admin console and your domain host pages open.
- In a separate browser tab or window, follow the instructions to set up Gmail (MX records) with your host.
Google, G Suite, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.