Known issues and limitations
The following limitations apply for this release.
- Dial-in access supports a U.S. phone number.
- Participants can use the number to dial in to a meeting, but international call rates may apply.
- Dial-in numbers are included for Calendar events created by G Suite Enterprise users only.
- Users can’t dial out from a Meet video meeting to a phone number. This method is supported in classic Hangouts to provide audio-only access.
- All participants must join using Meet. You can’t join a new video meeting via classic Hangouts.
- People who dial-in for audio only access are dropped after 3 hours and must dial in again.
- Desktop access is only supported through Chrome.