About your user cap
Your user cap: The basics
- The number of Cloud Identity users you can create is governed by your user cap.
- The user cap is the total number of users you can create across all of your Google services.
- It varies based on the types of Google services you are subscribed to.
- If you purchase additional licenses for paid Google services such as G Suite, the user cap increases automatically.
How Cloud Identity affects your cap
When you sign up for a Cloud Identity subscription, your user cap increases by 50. Therefore, you can create at least 50 Cloud Identity users.
How do I know if I’m approaching my cap?
Your Cloud Identity subscription shows the remaining number of free Cloud Identity users you can create.
To view this information:
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- Under Subscriptions, locate Cloud Identity. The number of remaining users is shown.
If you hit your cap
If you’re approaching your user cap, an error message appears when you try to add users. If you hit your cap and want to create additional users, please contact support.