Currently only available for super administrators.
As an administrator, you can perform essential admin tasks from your Android mobile device with the Google Admin app. Make sure you are not signing in using your personal email account (ends in @gmail.com). For details, see Set up and open the Google Admin app on Android.
You can use the Google Admin app to:
- Create and manage users—Reset passwords, edit profiles, upload profile photos, delete users, suspend users. Learn more
- Manage groups—Add users to groups, assign and edit user roles, view group members, delete groups. Learn more
- Manage devices—Approve, block, delete, and wipe Android user devices for your domain. Learn more
- Review account activities—Filter logs and reports by type, administrator, or date range. Learn more
- Review admin activity—See events and who made changes. Learn more
- Contact Google support—Get 24/7 email, chat, and phone support.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.