Add all users to a group
As your organization's administrator, you can make all users in your organization members of the same group, to easily email everyone without having to enter each person's address. After you create the group, any new users you add to your organization's Google account are automatically added to the group.
To create an organization-wide group:
From the Admin console Home page, go to Groups.
To see Groups, you might have to click More controls at the bottom.
- Find the group in the list.
- Click the name of your group to open the settings page and click Manage users.
- Check Add all users within your-domain to this group.
The group's member list now includes a special new member called All users within your-domain.
You can't edit the members within the All users within your-domain member. But just like any other group, you can edit the groups access settings or delete it.
- Only Google administrators can create an organization-wide group.
- If multiple domains are associated with your organization's managed Google account, the group contains users in all your domains.
- Suspended users are included in an organization-wide group, but they don't receive messages sent to the group while they're suspended. When the account is no longer suspended, the user will resume receiving group messages.
- Users won't see the organization-wide group in the Groups section of their account page.