Add our Release Calendar to your own calendar
The Google Apps Release Calendar includes events about a new Google Apps update, release, training resource, or webinar. To see all the release events conveniently in your own calendar, you can subscribe to the Release Calendar. You can also enable notifications to receive emails or SMS messages when release dates on the calendar change.
To add the Release Calendar to your personal calendar:
- On the Release Calendar page at apps.google.com, at the bottom of the Release Calendar, click + Google Calendar.
You'll see a list of calendars to add.
- Select Add to add the calendars for the types of release events you want to subscribe to, or click Add all to subscribe to all calendars.
Click the Down arrow next to your Other calendars list to show the calendars you added.
Most calendar entries appear at the top of your calendar, as "all-day" events.
To change the color for a calendar:
- Find and select the calendar to update its color, and to the right of it, click the Down arrow .
- Choose a standard color or create a custom color.
To hide a calendar, click it to deselect it.
The colored box becomes transparent and the events from that calendar disappear from your calendar.
To restore a hidden calendar, click to select it. The transparent box becomes colored and the events from that calendar appear on your calendar.
To enable notifications for changes to dates on the Release Calendar:
- Find and select the calendar for which you’d like to enable notifications, and to the right of it, click the Down arrow .
- Select Edit notifications.
On the Edit notifications page, under Choose how you would like to be kept up-to-date, find the Changed events section, and check the Email or SMS box.
- Click Save.
- Click Back to calendar to return to your calendar.