To set up one device at a time, go to Manage Google Meet hardware.
You can upload custom wallpapers to the Google Meet hardware in the Google Admin console. Display your company’s logo, images that are relevant to your products and services, or photography from local scenes. If you don't upload custom images, Google’s featured images will appear.
Upload a wallpaper image
From the Admin console Home page, go to DevicesGoogle Meet hardware.
- In the Devices panel, click Settings .
- Click Device settings.
- To apply the setting to everyone, leave the top organizational unit selected. Otherwise, select a child organizational unit.
- Click Wallpapers Custom wallpaper.
- Upload up to 10 files that you want to use for your devices.
(For guidelines, see below.)
- Click Save. If you configured a child organizational unit, you might be able to Inherit or Override a parent organizational unit's settings.
Guidelines for wallpaper images
You can upload a maximum of 10 wallpaper images to your Google Meet hardware. They must meet the following criteria:
- JPG or JPEG files in the sRGB color space only
- Landscape (horizontal) orientation
- 1920x1080p resolution
- 16 MB maximum size
- No watermarks or proprietary images or data
- Photo owned by your organization