To set up one device at a time, go to Manage Google Meet hardware.
You can upload custom wallpapers in the Google Admin console and use them to display your company’s logo, images that are relevant to your products and services, or photography from local scenes. You can also use a curated list of wallpapers. If you don't upload custom images, Google’s featured images will appear.
Note: Wallpaper has been renamed to Home screen.
Upload a wallpaper image
Go to Menu DevicesGoogle Meet hardwareSettings.
- Click Device settings.
- To apply the setting to everyone, leave the top organizational unit selected. Otherwise, select a child organizational unit.
- Click Home screen Custom - light.
- Upload up to 10 files that you want to use for your devices.
(For guidelines, see below.)
- Click Save. If you configured a child organizational unit, you might be able to Inherit or Override a parent organizational unit's settings.
Guidelines for wallpaper images
Download templates for the custom setting so you know where to put the content in your custom image where it won’t be blocked by the system interface. Images will appear on devices in the order that they are uploaded.
When you use custom uploaded wallpaper, you will get light mode components. You can upload a maximum of 10 wallpaper images to your Google Meet hardware. They must meet the following criteria:
- JPG or JPEG files in the sRGB color space only
- Landscape (horizontal) orientation
- 1920x1080p resolution
- 16 MB maximum size
- No watermarks or proprietary images or data
- Photo owned by your organization
Choose a curated list
If you want to rotate between curated wallpapers, choose either Canvas - light or Canvas - dark depending on whether you want the devices to be in light mode or dark mode.
For more information go to The Canvas Project for Google Meet.