Search in the Admin console
In the Google Admin console, you can quickly search for users, groups, user aliases, and settings. You can find tasks associated with users, organizational units, and devices. For example, you can look for Admin console settings to reset a password for a user, remove a device, enforce 2-step verification, or assign Admin roles to users.
You don't need to be exact when entering search terms; just use everyday words.
- Admin console search works best in English for now.
- Your privileges in the Admin console determine which results you see.
To use search
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- In the Admin console search box, type commonly used words associated with your search.
- In the drop-down list, scan the results, and click any result that matches your search.
- For a more complete list of results, press the Enter key on your keyboard, and click any result that matches your search. Use the filters above the results to narrow your search to USERS, GROUPS, ADMIN TASKS, or SETTINGS.