Launch Contacts preview for your users
As a G Suite administrator, you can control when your users can start using the new Contact Manager (also known as Contacts preview). Just turn on Contacts preview in your Admin console. When users open their Contacts, they'll see the new Contacts preview. They can also switch back to the old Contact Manager.
Turn on Contacts preview in the Admin console
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsG SuiteDirectory.
- Click Sharing settings.
- Next to Contacts Preview, check the box to enable the Contacts preview for all users.
- Save your change.
Alternate between versions of Contacts preview
The next time users in your account open their Contact Manager, they see the new Contacts preview. If they want, they can easily go back to the old Contact Manager, then return to Contacts preview.
To switch between Contacts preview and the old Contacts:
- Open the Contact Manager.
- At the left, click one of the following, depending on what version you're currently in.
- If you're in the new Contacts preview, click Switch to the old version at the bottom left.
- If you're in the older Contacts, click Try Contacts preview at the bottom left.