If you're trying to sign in to a Google Account and see the message "admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only," see below for what to do.
What are you trying to do?Watch a YouTube video
If you use a Google Account or device that's managed by an organization, and you can't access a YouTube video, your organization might be blocking your YouTube service.
To watch your video, try one of the following:
- Switch to your personal account.
- Use a device that isn't managed by your organization.
- Try again when you're not on a managed network.
If you get this message and want to sign in to your personal account (ends in @gmail), you need to sign out of any other account that might be open in your browser. Try these steps:
- Sign out of any current Google Account.
Sign out now (goes to the Google sign-in page at accounts.google.com).
- Close any other browser windows.
- At accounts.google.com, sign in again to your personal account.
If you get this message and want to sign in to the Google Admin console of a G Suite or Cloud Identity account, try these steps:
- On the page with the message "admin.google.com is for G Suite accounts only", click Add account.
- Sign in with the username and password of the G Suite or Cloud Identity account you're trying to access.
Sign in with an administrator account (doesn't end in gmail.com).
What is a G Suite account?
A G Suite account is an account that's set up through your work or school, a club, or maybe family or friends. It's also sometimes called a Google Cloud account.
For details, see Work or school account.