If you're trying to sign in to a Google Account and see the message "admin.google.com is for Google Workspace accounts only," see below for what to do.
What are you trying to do?Watch a YouTube video
If you use a Google Account or device that's managed by an organization, and you can't access a YouTube video, your organization might be blocking your YouTube service.
To watch your video, try one of the following:
- Switch to your personal account.
- Use a device that isn't managed by your organization.
- Try again when you're not on a managed network.
If you get this message and want to sign in to your personal account (ends in @gmail), you need to sign out of any other account that might be open in your browser. Try these steps:
- Sign out of any current Google Account.
Sign out now (goes to the Google sign-in page at accounts.google.com).
- Close any other browser windows.
- At accounts.google.com, sign in again to your personal account.
If you get this message and want to sign in to the Google Admin console of a Google Workspace or Cloud Identity account, try these steps:
- On the page with the message "admin.google.com is for Google Workspace accounts only", click Add account.
- Sign in with the username and password of the Google Workspace or Cloud Identity account you're trying to access.
Sign in with an administrator account (doesn't end in gmail.com).
What is a Google Workspace account?
A Google Workspace account is an account that's set up through your work or school, a club, or maybe family or friends. It's also sometimes called a Google Cloud account.
For details, go to Work or school account.