Submit ideas for G Suite and Cloud Identity
If you have an idea for a G Suite product or Cloud Identity, you can submit it in the Google Cloud Connect community. Other community members can see your idea and vote for it if they like it. You can vote for other ideas as well.
Who can submit a feature idea?
All in-production customers and fully-contracted partners can submit a feature idea. If you can't access feature ideas or submit one, contact G Suite support.
Submit a feature idea
Currently, you can only submit feature ideas in English.
- Sign in to the Cloud Connect community.
- Go to Feature ideas and search to see if your idea already exists.
- If you see something that looks similar to your idea, review it before submitting your idea to avoid duplication.
- Select View all feature ideas and click Add .
- Add a product category to make it easier to find.
- (Optional) To improve your submission, include a problem statement, the desired behavior, and a possible solution or alternative.
- Click Post.
Your idea will be posted in Cloud Connect community and made available to other members of the community to browse and vote on.