If you have an idea for a Google Workspace product, you can submit it in the Google Workspace Feature Ideas community. Other community members can see your ideas and upvote or comment if they share the same sentiment.
Who can submit a feature idea?
All in-production customers and fully contracted partners can submit a feature idea.
Submit a feature idea
Important: Before you can view or submit feature ideas, the community management team needs to verify your username and password. It can take up to 2 business days to get access to the Feature Ideas community.
- Go to the Google Workspace Feature Ideas Community.
- At the top right, click Login to ask a question and sign in to Google Cloud Connect.
- To get access to the Community page, click Send request to join (allow up to 2 business days for access).
- Search the Feature Ideas Community to see if your idea already exists. You can also click an idea under Ideas by Product Category to check your idea has already been posted.
- If you see an idea that's similar to yours, you can upvote the idea instead of posting a duplicate.
- If your idea doesn’t exist, click Submit a feature and enter the feature details.
- Add a product category to make your feature idea easier to find.
- Click Post.
Your idea is then available for other members of the community to browse and vote on.
Do not post a feature idea outside of the dedicated Google Workspace Feature Ideas community. Ideas that are posted incorrectly might be removed.