Manage my domain (for business email powered by G Suite)
This option only applies to customers who purchased business email powered by G Suite. This means that you signed up and bought your business email and domain name through a promotion in your personal Gmail account. Learn More
Manage your Google domain in G Suite
To see your Google Domain information:
From the Admin console dashboard, go to Domains.
To see Domains, you might have to click More controls at the bottom.
- Click Add/remove domains.
On the Domains page, you can see:
- When your Google domain was registered
- When your domain is set to auto-renew
- Your domain’s auto-renewal details
- All of the terms of service information
To end auto-renewal of your domain, click Cancel your domain billing subscription. Learn more.
To manage your billing settings (such as updating your billing address or form of payment) for your domain, click in your Admin console.
Manage DNS records, Contact information, and privacy settings
- Click Manage your domain through Google Domains on the Domains section of the Admin Console. The Domains dashboard appears.
- Click to view your domain’s DNS settings. This tab shows:
- Name servers - The Google name servers are listed. If you choose to transfer your domain to a different host, you can enter custom name servers for that host here. Learn more
- Registered hosts - Here you can register public hosts on your domain by IP address so they can be found without first resolving your domain in the DNS. Learn more
- Synthetic records - Here you can add synthetic records which allow you to add features to your domain.
- Custom resource records - Here you can add resource records which define how your domain behaves.
- Click to view your domain contact information, privacy settings and domain lock. You can edit your contact information or adjust your privacy settings here.
Manage a domain you brought to G Suite
If you brought your existing domain to business email powered by G Suite, then you manage that domain through your domain host. We can help you identify your domain host.