Register.com CNAME records
- Log in to your account at register.com
- Under the My Accounts tab, click the domain that you're using with G Suite
- Scroll down to the Advanced Technical Settings heading, and click Edit Domain Aliases Records
- In the first field, enter the Name/Host/Alias from the CNAME record values table, depending on the type of CNAME record you are creating.
- In the second field, enter the corresponding Value/Answer/Destination from the same CNAME record values table.
- Click Continue
- Review your changes, and click Continue to create the CNAME record.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.