Remove YouTube videos or channels
This article is for YouTube settings in G Suite.
You can remove a YouTube video or channel that you’ve approved, or you can report an inappropriate video or channel to your G Suite administrator to determine if it needs to be removed.
- Sign in to YouTube with your G Suite account.
- Enter what you’re searching for and then filter the results by videos or channels.
- Click the name of the video or channel that you want to remove.
- Do one of the following options:
- Below the video player, click Remove.
- At the top of the channel page, click Remove.