Use the Transfer tool to manage your users
Before you add users to your new managed Google Account, you need to check whether any users in your organization have personal Google Accounts that share your organization's email address (conflicting accounts). To check and avoid creating conflicting accounts, you can use the Transfer tool for unmanaged users.
What can I do with the tool?
- See users who have potential conflicting accounts.
- Send those users a request by email to transfer their personal account to your organization's new managed Google Account.
- See who has and hasn't been sent a request.
- See who’s declined or accepted a request to transfer.
- Cancel a transfer request.
Ready to use the tool?
To get started, see Find and manage existing Google Accounts.