We don't want someone else to use your domain to sign up for Google Workspace. You can help us keep your domain safe by showing us that you are the owner.
How do I verify?
When you sign up for your Google service, you get a verification record that you copy and paste into your domain settings (usually stored with your domain host).
Need help with verification? Contact Google Workspace support for fast, personalized help that’s included with your Google Workspace subscription. Google Cloud support is available for customers with Silver, Gold, or Platinum support levels.
Click Continue to verify your domain with a TXT record.
Look for your verification code in the setup tool and click Copy.
- In the Admin Console, on the Verify your domain and set up email page, click the link to open your domain host sign-in page in a new tab.
Note: If the Admin Console doesn’t provide a link to your domain, open the SiteGround site in a new tab. The Admin Console remains open in the first tab.
- Enter your username or email address and click Next.
- Enter the password you created when you bought your domain from SiteGround.
- Click Sign In.
If you don’t know your account information, you can recover your account.
- Click the Services tab.
- Click the Hosting child tab.
- Under your domain’s hosting plan, click Manage.
- On the Plan Details page, next to the domain you want to verify, click Manage.
- On the Website Details page, next to your domain, click Site Tools.
- In the left column, click DomainDNS Zone Editor.
- Under Create New Record, click the TXT tab.
- Leave the Name field empty.
- In the TTL field, leave the default value of 1 hour.
- In the Value field, paste the entire verification record that you copied in step 1.
- Click Create.
Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click Verify my domain.
Important! It might take additional time for your registrar to publish the verification code. If the Google Workspace setup tool gives you an error message, wait an hour before you try again.
In extreme cases, it can take up to 48 hours for your registrar to publish your verification code.
- Return to the Google Workspace setup tool, where you can:
- Add other users to your account.
- Activate Gmail for your organization.
- Review the quick start guides to continue setting up Google Workspace for your organization.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.