We don't want someone else to use your domain to sign up for Google Workspace. You can help us keep your domain safe by showing us that you are the owner.
How to verify
Click Continue to verify your domain with a TXT record.
Look for your verification code in the setup tool and click Copy.
- Leave the Google Admin console setup instructions open.
- Open the Crazy Domains site in a new tab or browser window.
- In the upper right of the Crazy Domains site, click My Account.
- Make sure that Account Manager is selected in the first field.
- Enter the Username and Password you created when you purchased your domain from Crazy Domains.
- Click Log In.
If you don’t know your account information, you can recover your password or call Crazy Domains support.
- Click Visit My Account.
- At the top left, click Domains.
- If you have more than one domain with Crazy Domains, select the one you want to verify for G Suite. Otherwise, skip to step 3.
- Scroll down to DNS Settings and click the Modify icon.
- Select Add Record.
- Choose CNAME Record and click Add.
- In the Sub Domain field, paste the contents of the Label / Host field of the CNAME record found in step 1.
- In the Alias For field, paste the contents of the Destination / Target field of the CNAME record found in step 1.
- Click Update.
The new CNAME record is listed in your DNS Settings.
Return to the browser tab where you have the Google Workspace setup tool open. (You can reopen the tool if you closed it.)
On the page where you copied your verification code, scroll to the bottom and click Verify my domain.
Important! It might take additional time for your registrar to publish the verification code. If the Google Workspace setup tool gives you an error message, wait an hour before you try again.
In extreme cases, it can take up to 48 hours for your registrar to publish your verification code.
- Return to the Google Workspace setup tool, where you can:
- Add other users to your account.
- Activate Gmail for your organization.
- Review the quick start guides to continue setting up Google Workspace for your organization.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.