Crazy Domains: Verify your domain
Tip: For convenience, expand the steps in this article and print it to refer to as you go through the verification process.
After you verify that you own your domain, you can start using your Google service, such as G Suite or Cloud Identity. If you have G Suite, you can start using Gmail, Google Drive, and all the other services included with your G Suite account.
Not in the Setup Wizard? Go to Find the G Suite Setup Wizard to find the verification record. Copy your unique verification record, return to this article, and go to Step 2: Sign in to your domain host.
- On the Add a new TXT record to your domain page, click add a CNAME record in the first paragraph.
- On the Add a new CNAME record to your domain page, copy the contents of both the Label / Host field and the Destination / Target field.
The following steps direct you to paste them into your domain’s DNS records.
- Open the Crazy DomainsⓇ site in a new tab. Keep the Setup Wizard open in the first tab.
- In the upper right of the Crazy Domains site, click My Account.
- Make sure that Account Manager is selected in the first field.
- Enter the Username and Password you created when you purchased your domain from Crazy Domains.
- Click Log In.
If you don’t know your account information, you can recover your password or call Crazy Domains support.
- Click Visit My Account.
- At the top left, click Domains.
- If you have more than one domain with Crazy Domains, select the one you want to verify for G Suite. Otherwise, skip to step 3.
- Scroll down to DNS Settings and click the Modify icon.
- Select Add Record.
- Choose CNAME Record and click Add.
- In the Sub Domain field, paste the contents of the Label / Host field of the CNAME record found in step 1.
- In the Alias For field, paste the contents of the Destination / Target field of the CNAME record found in step 1.
- Click Update.
The new CNAME record is listed in your DNS Settings.
- Return to the Setup Wizard.
- Check the I saved the verification record box or click Verify.
- If you’re a G Suite customer, go to Next steps to set up Gmail.
G Suite: Next steps
Now it’s time to set up Gmail with your G Suite account.
- Keep the Setup Wizard and your domain host pages open.
- In a separate browser tab or window, follow the instructions to set up Gmail (MX records) with your host.