Important! Use this article to set up a new domain with Google Workspace. If you've been using Google Workspace with your domain for more than 3 days, your domain is already verified.
We don't want someone else to use your domain to sign up for Google Workspace. You can help us keep your domain safe by showing us that you are the owner.
How do I verify?
When you sign up for your Google service, you get a verification record that you copy and paste into your domain settings (usually stored with your domain host).
Need help with verification? Contact Google Workspace support for fast, personalized help that’s included with your Google Workspace subscription. Google Cloud support is available for customers with Silver, Gold, or Platinum support levels.
- In the Admin Console, on the Verify your domain and set up email page, click the link to open your domain host sign-in page in a new tab.
Note: If the Admin Console doesn’t provide a link to your domain, open the Imena® site in a new tab. Keep the Admin Console open in the first tab.
- On the homepage of the Imena site, in the upper right, click Login (Вход).
- From the list, select Imena Login (Вход Imena).
- Under Login to Control Panel (Вход в контрольную панель), enter the login or email address and password you created when you purchased your domain from Imena.
- Click Login (войти).
It might be possible for your domain host's support team to add the verification record for you. See an example request.
- Next to the domain you want to verify for your Google service, click Managing domain.
You might see a temporary Managing Domains page before being taken to your domain settings.
- In the Domain settings section, click Go to manage domain.
You will be taken to the DNShosting.org site where you can access your Imena.UA control panel.
- Scroll down to the next empty field in the DNS panel, and from the Type (тип) list select TXT.
Adding this TXT record won't affect your email or website.
- In the Data (дані) field, paste the entire verification record that you copied in step 1.
- In the Host, subdomain (хост [субдомен]) field, enter @.
- Click Save (36epeГТИ) to save your new TXT record.
- Confirm the addition of the TXT record by clicking OK (Tak).
A confirmation message will briefly appear to let you know that the TXT record has been added.
Note: The change may take up to several hours to update. However, as you go through the next steps in the Google Setup Wizard, the wizard immediately starts checking for your new TXT record to verify your domain.
Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click Verify my domain.
Important! It might take additional time for your registrar to publish the verification code. If the Google Workspace setup tool gives you an error message, wait an hour before you try again.
In extreme cases, it can take up to 48 hours for your registrar to publish your verification code.
- Return to the Google Workspace setup tool, where you can:
- Add other users to your account.
- Activate Gmail for your organization.
- Review the quick start guides to continue setting up Google Workspace for your organization.