Renew a canceled Annual Plan contract
If you make payments for your G Suite subscription on the Annual Plan, here’s what happens at the end of your term:
- If you don’t do anything, your subscription automatically converts to the Flexible Plan.
- If you turn on auto-renewal, your subscription continues on the Annual Plan for another term.
- If you cancel your subscription, your G Suite account will be suspended. You can lift the suspension and renew your contract by turning on auto-renewal in your Admin console.
If an error message appears, click Fix This.
If no message appears, from the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- To the left of your G Suite subscription, click the Down arrow .
- In the expanded section next to Renewal options, click Change.
- Select Auto-renew my contract.
- Click Save.
Once you turn on auto-renewal, your G Suite services will be restored.