Allowing access to all services
In Additional Google services, the Top Featured Services filter is on by default. To see all the available services, you must remove the Top Featured Services filter by clicking X in the top corner. To restore the filter, check the Show top featured services box in Filters.
By default, only a subset of available services are visible. The first time you select Additional Google services, only the top 14 services are shown. To see the other available services:
- Remove the Top Featured Services filter by clicking on the x on the right side of the bar at the top. All available services display.
To add the Web History service:
- After removing the Top Featured Services filter, scroll to the bottom and click the Checkbox next to Web History.
- Click ￼￼ at the right of the service listing and choose ON for everyone, ON for some organizations or OFF from the menu.
- If you select ON for some organizations, use the subwindow to select which organizational unit will use Web History.
You make services available to your users by turning them On or Off in your Admin console. Turn a service On or Off for everyone or only for people in a particular organizational unit. When users sign in to their Google Cloud account, they see only those services that are turned On for them.
Need help finding G Suite, Marketplace Apps, or Additional Google Services?
You'll find a new Apps icon on the dashboard through which you can control access to all the G Suite apps and services you and your users need.
1. Find the service in your Admin console
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to AppsAdditional Google services.
- To configure a service for some users, but not others, group those users in an organizational unit.
- From your dashboard, click Apps then one of the following controls, depending on the service you're turning On or Off:
- G Suite for Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, and other services in G Suite
- Additional Google Services for Blogger, YouTube, Google+, Google AdSense, and these other free Google services
- Marketplace Apps for any service you've added from the G Suite Marketplace
2. Turn On or Off services
After finding the service in your Admin console, click below for steps to:Turn On or Off one service
- In the Admin console Apps page you opened in step 1 (above), click the service name to go to its settings page.
- Under the service icon, click the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Turn ON/OFF for everyone or Turn ON/OFF for some organizations. (If you click the latter, the organization tree appears.)
- Select the organizational unit for which you want to turn On or Off this service.
- At the right of the tree, click either the Override or Inherit link (whichever is available).
- If you clicked Override, change the On/Off setting as desired for this organizational unit.
- Click Apply when you're done.
- If you're turning On or Off several services for an organizational unit, click on the services page you opened above to display Filters. Then, select the organization.
- Check the box next to one or more services.
- Click to turn On those services, to turn Off the services, or to Inherit ON/OFF settings.
- In the dialog box, click Turn On or Turn Off the services or Inherit to revert to Inherit service settings from Override.
It might take up to 24 hours for your changes to take effect.
To turn on new services by default, see Opt in to new services.