- Log in to your account at https://panel.dreamhost.com/.
- Click Domains on the left side and select Manage Domains from the drop-down menu.
- Click Edit under the 'Web Hosting' column for the domain you will be using with G Suite.
- Check the select box next to 'G Suite' and/or 'Gmail'.
- Click Change fully hosted settings now! and you are finished.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.