DirectAdmin MX records
- Login to DirectAdmin.
- Make sure you are on the User Level.
- Select the domain you want to edit the MX record for (If you only have one domain on your account, you don't need to do this step).
- Click on MX Records under the E-Mail Management section.
- Select any MX Records that are there, and then click delete.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Uncheck the box beside Use this server to handle my emails.
If not, change the MX record and uncheck this option.
Then, click Save.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.