Neustar MX records
- Log into your account at www.ultradns.net.
- Click the External DNS link to access your domains.
- Click on the name of the domain you wish to edit.
- Define your MX records in the MX (Mail Exchanger) field of the records page. If this section is not visible, select MX from the Add New Record drop-down box and click Define.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Update All to save changes.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?