Hsphere: Set up G Suite MX records
- Log in to your account at Hsphere control panel.
- Under main, click Domains.
- Click the domain you want to edit.
- Click the icon near DNS configuration.
- Delete Built in MX records.
- Click Add DNS MX Record.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?