- Log in to your account at eurodns.com.
- Click My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left side of the page. A table listing your domains should appear.
- Click the DNS column on the row of the domain you wish to change. The DNS records for your domain should now be displayed.
- If you have one or more records in the MAIL EXCHANGER/SERVER table (these are your existing MX records), click on the Delete link relative to that record.
- When all the MX records have been deleted, from the Add... drop-down menu, choose New Mail Server and click the Add button next to it.
- Enter your MX records using the examples listed in the MX record values table.
- Click the Save Settings button.
- Repeat for all the MX records you wish to set.
- When you have added all the MX records you wish to add, click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page. Otherwise, all the modifications will be lost.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.