After you sign up for G Suite or Drive Enterprise, you and your team can use Google Drive as a single place to store, access, and share files. Here's how to get started.
Recommended setup steps
- Add your Drive users
- Upload your files to Drive
- Set Drive users' sharing permissions
- Stream (or sync) Drive files to users' computers
- Install mobile apps for Drive and Docs editors
- Set up offline access to Docs editors
- Turn Docs creation on or off
- Create custom Drive templates
- Announce Drive to new users (sample email)
- Train your Drive users
Get started with Drive as a standalone offering
If your organization wants to use Drive, but you don’t need Gmail, Calendar, or other G Suite services, sign up for Drive Enterprise. You can get all Drive features and administrative controls, but without G Suite services like Gmail, Calendar, Google+, and Meet.