You might need to refer to event logs when troubleshooting an issue. The Google Calendar Resource Sync (GCRS) database is created when the system is first configured.
What is logged?
The system automatically logs the following events:
- Product authorization
- Loading and provisioning resources
- Resource-level synchronization events
- Conflict reports
If you enable detailed event logging, the system logs the following events:
- Event-level synchronization events, such as inserts, updates, and cancellations
- Calendar conflicts for each resource
Enable detailed event logging
- In GCRS, click System Setup.
- Under Setting, at Detailed event logging, check Enabled.
To conserve space, the event log is purged of events that are more than 7 days old on a daily basis.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.