Run a manual synchronization
After you run a simulated sync in Google School Directory Sync (SDS), you’re ready to run a manual sync. It’s the same process as a simulated sync. You can run a manual sync at any time, but it’s recommended when you set up a new sync or modify your configuration.
- Open Configuration Manager.
- Click Sync.
- Verify that all required synchronization settings are valid and click Simulate sync.
- Verify that there are no errors in the log files.
- If you see an X or an Alert:
- Click the relevant section.
- Update the settings as required.
- Click Sync & apply changes.
- Check for sync notification messages.