Last updated: November 2017
These release notes describe additions and improvements to the most recent version of Google School Directory Sync.
- Option to make new users enter a new password after the first login.
- Fixed a bug that prevented classes.csv from having more than one class with the same name and school.
- School Directory Sync now uses the Directory API instead of the deprecated Provisioning and Profiles Data APIs.
- OAuth tokens are generated differently and now you need to reauthorize with your existing (or new) credentials.
- School Directory Sync now allows you to exclude users based on organizational units, even if you do not enable organizational units in Configuration Manager.
- Group display names that are longer than 60 characters are now shortened to 60 characters and synced with G Suite for Education domain. Existing Google groups are not affected.