You need to configure Google School Directory Sync (SDS) to connect to your primary Google domain (not a domain alias). Depending on how your server connects to the internet, you might also need to specify network proxy settings.
You're on step 1 of 6
Find your primary domain
From the Admin console Home page, go to Domains.
- Click Add/remove domains.
- Under Status, look for Primary Domain. Your primary domain is listed on the left under Domain.
- Make a note of your primary domain name
Connect your primary domain with SDS
- Open Configuration Manager and click Google Domain Configuration.
- Enter your G Suite for Education primary domain name.
- Click Authorize Now.
- Click Sign In.
A browser window opens showing the G Suite sign-in page.
- Using a super administrator account, sign in to your G Suite for Education account.
- Copy the verification code and paste it into Configuration Manager.
- Click Validate.
- If needed, specify any proxy settings (details below).
Specify proxy settings
If your G Suite for Education domain server uses a proxy to access websites, you need to specify certain settings.
- In Configuration Manager, click the Proxy Settings tab.
- Enter the hostname and port for the SSL proxy.
- (Optional) Specify an SSL proxy username and password.
- If you use different proxies for HTTP and HTTPS connections, enter a hostname and port for the HTTP proxy.
- (Optional) Specify an HTTP proxy username and password.
You're done here.